Our next BIG Virtual Info Session is scheduled for Monday, January 9, 2023. The BIG Virtual Info Session is 45 minutes jam-packed with Bigs, Littles and Staff members talking about what it’s like to be a Big, and the real-world impact mentoring has on children and communities.
Ready to apply now? No need to wait for the virtual info session...apply here!
BECOMING A BIG
Steps of a thorough process
- COMPLETE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION (Online or by phone)
- VOLUNTEER SCREENING (BCI Fingerprints, Background check, References check)
- PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE (Phone call from Customer Relations Specialist)
- VOLUNTEER INTERVIEW (Virtual or In-Person for community based)
- PRE-MATCH TRAINING (45 minute online training needed to be completed prior to match)
- LET US FIND YOUR LITTLE!
Schools & Sites
Lindeman Elementary-Erlanger, KY
Newport Intermediate-Newport, KY
Newport Primary-Newport, KY
St. Francis Seraph-Over the Rhine
Taft Boys and Girls Club-Avondale
Central Elementary-Lawrenceburg, IN
Greendale Middle School- Lawrenceburg, IN
Harrison Elementary-Harrison, OH
Lawrenceburg Primary-Lawrenceburg, IN
Donovan Elementary-Lebanon, OH
Mason Elementary-Mason, OH
Mason Intermediate-Mason, OH